4th of JULY & 14th of JULY (BASTILLE DAY) ESSENTIALS
RED WHITE AND BLUE
I love that both my countries, USA and France, share the same flag colors... and we celebrate our independence 10 days apart! This will be my 2nd year over the pond to celebrate both holidays! Who does not like Rosé wine, BAR-B-Q and outdoor activities kind of celebration?!? For the occasion, I rounded up my top essentials, aka must-haves, so whether you are in the USA or in FRANCE, attending a backyard party or going to the beach to pop some fireworks, you are prepared!
1. CHAIR: A must have to watch the fireworks or even to sit underneath the shade at the beach. I sourced this beauty from “The Socialite Family” and I fell in love with this vintage inspired director’s chair. Since I love giving all kinds of direction, why not have my chair help me play the part too!
2. BEACH BAG: Part of my new shop “S Ē Ē K” coming soon, this beautiful Moroccan hand-made straw bag is easily used for the beach, farmers market and even to haul that picnic of goodies to the outdoors. Only two of these in this design – contact me for details.
3. SWIMSUIT: Take the party to the next level with an elegant swimsuit which compliments that sophisticated strut to the poolside. A new swimwear line, BAIEBRUNE who prides themselves with *MADEINFRANCE is giving some serious competition to the big guys. Always "on the hunt" for up and coming brands and this one hit all the marks for me!
4. SPARKLERS: Ever tried to get that photo with a sparkler, but it goes out too fast? Well, I found these wedding sparklers that last at least 2 minutes. Just the right size to give you the spirit of fireworks for any photo opt! Plus it’s just fun to have!
5. SUNGLASSES: Oh la la a day without white sunglasses is a day without fun! Found these cool shades at Urban Outfitters. Who doesn’t like a retro vibe on the 4th/14th?
6. WEDGE ESPADRILLES: I love me a beautiful wedge however what I love more is when it comes to a lace-up ribbon. This is my summer sexy heal of choice, and you probably already have seen me sporting these!
7. HAMMAM TOWEL: Support the art of hand loomed beach towels which are made by artisan weavers in Morocco; 100% cotton and can be used as a throw, table cover or sitting blanket - Skies the limit. I like to always have one on hand! In the CR Shop – “S Ē Ē K” contact me for details.
8. ROSÉ: You already know this is France’s go to summer drink - well, them and the rest of the world, so of course I am listing this on my essentials. I am a Côtes de Provence rosé lover, so pick your favorite area and go for it! You know what they say “rosé all day”!
9. SUMMER DRESS: Ahh how the typical French girl dresses! On my list to purchase is this classic summer wrap dress from ROUJE which reflects beauty and elegance! So simple and effortless and perfect for summer in general!
Sending Love, Light and a safe holiday weekend to all!